Role Overview: PMX is seeking a Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) Analyst to support the CYBERCOM J2 requirements process through requirements definition, gap analysis, solution analysis, resource acquisition, and solution implementation to close intelligence capabilities gaps. The selected candidate will analyze, evaluate, and advocate for intelligence requirements, capabilities, policies, directives, and studies in the CYBER domain, including coordinating studies supporting Consolidated Intelligence Guidance (CIG) and/or Program Decision Memorandum (PDM) directives, to address cyber intelligence and technical analysis shortfalls through the JICDS, Capability Gap Assessments (Integrated Priority List), and related processes.
• Assist in the development, preparation, and analysis of required JCIDS documentation:
• Initial Capability Documents (ICD)
• Capability Development Documents (CDD)
• Capability Production Documents (CPD)
• Technical Requirement Documents (TRD)
• System Requirement Documents (SRD)
• Joint Urgent Operational Need (JUON)
• Joint Emerging Operational Need (JEON)
• Analysis of Alternatives (AoA)
• Concepts of Operations (CONOPS)
• Conduct Capabilities Based Assessments
• Conduct DOTMLPF-P Analysis
• Identify and recommend priority gaps aligned to Capability/Key competitive advantages and disadvantages contained within Strategic Documents
• Prepare, staff, and present (when necessary) recurring reports and briefings.
• Participate or coordinate actively on multiple IPTs, and working groups providing subject matter expertise
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor’s and 10+ years of experience desired. Additional experience may substitute for the lack of a degree.
• Experience completing the JCIDS-related documents described above.
• Experience providing technical and program recommendations or improvements verbally or in writing to senior/executive cyber/intelligence leaders based on analysis of the problem, its facts, assumptions and potential courses of action/solutions.
• Experience and in-depth understanding of intelligence and/or cyber requirements, capabilities, and operations.
Location: Ft Meade, MD area
Department: CYBERCOM HQ
Security Clearance Level: Must possess Active TS/SCI and minimum CI poly
Benefits: At Programatics, we believe success lies in the strength of our people. We strive to promote a balance between work and family as we offer a comprehensive benefit package to sustain and enhance quality of life for our employees and their families.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
• Company Sponsored Short-Term Disability Plan
•Company Sponsored Long-Term Disability Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
• Flexible Spending Account
• Continuing Education Benefit
• Pre-Tax Transit Benefit
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Federal Holidays
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
PMX proudly participates in the Department of Labor’s Hire Vets initiative and received the Agency’s highest award, the Platinum Medallion, in 2020 for our Veteran programs.
EEO Statement: Programatics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.