PMX is seeking experienced Business Financial Specialists to support the National Security Agency with full life cycle contracting requirements.
· Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs).
· Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls.
· Enter requisitions in the NSA’s financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation (PSC#, PAR, SPAT, BER#, Acq Sec#, etc.).
· In NSA’s financial management system, prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase · Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
· Process incoming MIPRs and EAOs using standard BM&A process to ensure Agency acceptance.
· Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency’s financial management system to document Government-specified requirements.
· Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting’s guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
· Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting’s database or the receiving entity).
· Pull financial reports/data from Agency systems such as FACTS, CMIS, EDSS, and CDW.
· Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
· Assist the Government in monitoring of proper financial code usages.
· Assist the Government in responding to internal and external financial data inquiries.
· Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
· Assist the Government in coordination, entry, and finalization of basis of estimate data to include current year updates.
· Provide financial status reports to Government Program and Business Management Offices, recommending specific funding sources, identifying funding shortfalls, and identifying excess obligated funding in comparison to burn rates.
· Prepare financial briefing materials for Government financial reviews
· Assist the GPMs by providing data for estimating activities.
· Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
· In NSA’s financial management system, prepare complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
Skills & Experience:
· 8+ years’ DoD/IC experience or 10+ years of combined DoD/IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance required.
· In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or fifteen (15) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience may be substituted.
· Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
· Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
· Experience NSA’s financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS, CMIS and CDW) is preferred.
· Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required.
· In lieu of a degree, Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level I in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or thirteen (13) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial purchasing/finance experience may be substituted.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required.
· Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into presentations.
|Location:||Ft Meade, MD|
|Security Clearance Level:||Must possess active TS/SCI and minimum CI poly|
Benefits: At Programatics, we believe success lies in the strength of our people. We strive to promote a balance between work and family as we offer a comprehensive benefit package to sustain and enhance quality of life for our employees and their families.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
• Company Sponsored Short-Term Disability Plan
•Company Sponsored Long-Term Disability Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
• Flexible Spending Account
• Continuing Education Benefit
• Pre-Tax Transit Benefit
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Federal Holidays
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
PMX proudly participates in the Department of Labor’s Hire Vets initiative and has received the Agency’s highest award, the Platinum Medallion, for our Veteran programs.
EEO Statement: Programatics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.