PMX is seeking a motivated Technology Maturation and Prototyping analyst to support the US Army’s Technology Maturation Initiative (TMI) program to bridge innovative technologies for transition to operational programs and accelerate delivery of new capabilities and next generation weapons and systems to the Warfighter.
• Support program planning; program management, execution, and documentation; and stakeholder engagement across the Army’s S&T community and its supported PEOs.
• Employ business and engineering expertise in Army PORs (Soldier, Platform, or Munition), Army CONOPS, and Army S&T programs to develop solutions to current and future Army capability gaps.
• Aid in the formulation of future TMI efforts; provide a preliminary assessment and evaluation of program/project cost, schedule, performance, and transition plans; and discern how proposed efforts align with the overall TMI strategy.
• Collect relevant strategic information and present the information to inform investment decisions by General Officer/SES-level leaders.
• Support the full-spectrum of the Army PPBE process by executing activities including but not limited to developing and submitting R-Forms, supporting the development of the Program Objective Memorandum (POM), and responding to requests for information.
• Develop proposals and conduct evaluation activities by collecting and disseminating TMI proposal information, reviewing proposal information to ensure that it meets the requirements of the TMI program and addresses the evaluation criteria, and coordinating such information with all concerned parties within the Army S&T enterprise.
Skills & Experience:
• Experience with Army or DoD manufacturing and engineering processes.
• PPBE experience.
• R-form and Transition Agreement experience.
• Project Management/Coordination experience.
• Required Experience: 5 to 10 years Army/DoD Experienced Acquisition and or program officers and or with operational experience. S&T initiatives, technology maturation experience.
• Experience with the Joint Defense Manufacturing Technology Panel is desired, not mandatory.
• Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Travel may be required.
• Hours: 8-hour workday and 40-hour work week. Core hours are 0900-1500.
• Holidays: 10 Federal Holidays each year.
• COVID Protocols in place—approved alternate work schedules or teleworking allowed.
• Education Required: BA/BS. Preferred: Engineering field.
Primary Location: Arlington, VA
Department: US Army
Security Clearance: SECRET clearance required
Benefits: At Programatics, we believe success lies in the strength of our people. We strive to promote a balance between work and family as we offer a comprehensive benefit package to sustain and enhance quality of life for our employees and their families.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Insurance
• Company Sponsored Short-Term Disability Plan
•Company Sponsored Long-Term Disability Plan
• Company Sponsored Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Matching
• Flexible Spending Account
• Continuing Education Benefit
• Pre-Tax Transit Benefit
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Federal Holidays
Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply!
PMX proudly participates in the Department of Labor’s Hire Vets initiative and has received the Agency’s highest award, the Platinum Medallion, for our Veteran programs.
EEO Statement: Programatics LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, national origin or ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law.